- Cops arrest second attacker in Brooklyn good Samaritan's restaurant beating
- Ocean cops rescue child from crib in burning house
- Cops arrest 2 suspects who allegedly stabbed trio in Brooklyn
- NYPD cops arrest five public school kids each day
- Cops arrest man who allegedly shoved female officer down flight of stairs in subway, breaking both her ankles
OCEAN TOWNSHIP – Police say they have arrested three people who were involved with shoplifting from a Target store and were found with drugs in their car when officers caught up with them.
Police officers first went to the store on Route 66 around 7:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
Officer Alon Bercovicz “learned that three subjects entered the store, two of which stole items offered for sale and exited without paying for them,” according to a prepared statement from police Detective Lt. Timothy Torchia.
Township detectives found the suspects in a car in Asbury Park and pulled them over, Torchia said. They recovered the stolen merchandise, police said.
Police charged two women, 36-year-old Latoya N. Stevens of Asbury Park and 46-year-old Jemal Kenney of Brielle, and one man, 49-year-old Jordan Jacobson of Neptune, with heroin possession, crack possession, tampering with evidence, paraphernalia possession and shoplifting, police said. Jacobson is also charged with syringe possession.
For data on crime in Monmouth County check out the video at the top of this article.
Alex N. Gecan: @GeeksterTweets; 732-643-4043; [email protected]
Ocean cops arrest three with heroin, crack, stolen Target merchandise have 198 words, post on www.app.com at 2017-11-14 16:59:51. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.