- Black Friday madness: shoppers become violent looking for deals--the craziest videos
- Black Friday shoppers out early as door-buster deals kick off before Thanksgiving even ends
- Look: Black Friday ads for Walmart, Target, Best Buy include great deals on electronics
- Black Friday headquarters: Your home for holiday shopping news, ads, store hours and more
- Sears, Kmart release Black Friday ads with sales starting Thanksgiving
Membership is required to land these Black Friday deals.
Sam’s Club released its 12-page Black Friday ad on its mobile app early Tuesday morning.
The sale starts online at 12:01 a.m. Thanksgiving and in-store at 7 a.m. Black Friday.
Some of the items in the online circular note to “check club for low member price.”
- iTunes $100 multi gift card pack for $84.47.
- Vizio XLED Smartcast 65-inch television for $598.
- Hitachi 49-inch 1080P television for $278, a $50 savings.
- Nest The Learning Thermostat, 3rd generation, for $199.
- Canon T6 two-lens DSLR bundle for $449, a $300 savings.
- Xbox One S 500GB console and controller for $189.
- Nikon D3400 two-lens DSLR bundle for $499, a $300 savings.
- Free Country light weight down jacket for $19.98.
- HP OfficeJet 4655 printer for $39.87, $50 off the regular price.
- Apple iPad 32GB, Wi-Fi plus Cellular model only for $327. Requires two-year activation.
Kelly Tyko is a columnist for Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm.com, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK. This column reflects her opinion. Read her Bargainista tips at TCPalm.com/Bargainista and follow her on Twitter @KellyTyko. Sign up for her weekly newsletter at www.tcpalm.com/featured-newsletter/bargainistabest.
Black Friday 2017: Sam’s Club releases its ad with member-only deals have 221 words, post on www.usatoday.com at 2017-11-14 17:03:46. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.